Wednesday, March 5, 2008

If You're Happy and You Know It...

Hi Aunties and Uncles, how are you doing? From the title of this blog I bet you figured out I learnt a new trick! A few weeks ago, on February 19th, if you must be precise, I figured out clapping! I was so happy to have a banana with my cereal I started clapping and then realized it was good fun. Now I do it all the time, especially when I'm trying to dance.

It seems to keep the adults quite amused too. I love watching them get so excited about such a little thing. Hey, if it keeps the bananas coming, I'm all for it. I am not so crazy about the whole lunch and dinner thing though. Not sweet enough for my liking! But if Mamma gets me distracted enough, it goes ok.

I scared my parents last week. I fell off the bed. They felt really bad since they couldn't save me in time. Mamma had run to the bathroom and Daddy was so tired and alone with me. Luckily I fell mostly on a pillow (Mamma thought she had built a fortress of fluffiness around me but I outsmarted her).

It gave me quite a big shock though and I was shaking but I got over it fast. Only cried for about a minute. Daddy got me and then Mamma came running and everything was ok by me. After that I went back to my dance rountine, jumping on Daddy's belly, but I think my parents were really upset.

That's all the excitement on this end. I better let Mamma do some work. Talk to you soon! 6

2 comments:

KWL said...

Were you dancing and clapping when you fell off the bed? Are you having too much fun? :) Darling, you are so adorable and I'm sure everyone must stop and focus on you especially when you are clapping! Love, A. Karina and U. Mario

Raymond Cummings said...

ah, memories :)


buy flowers online